22nd annual Golf Tourney on May 20, 2023
As of 5/16 we have two team spots left – CALL CAROL 541-430-2134 !!
Online and seasonal live sales
The Roseburg Lions meet the first 4 Tuesdays of each month at Abby's Annex on Stephens in Roseburg. The general meeting begins at 12:00 noon followed by a board meeting as needed. Lunch is ordered off the menu.
Annual Dues: $75 per person.
The Roseburg Umpqua Lions support local Roseburg area high school graduates with three different scholarship awards each year.
- The Gregory's and Hobb's Scholarship is granted to one student athlete each year
- The Vera Shukle Nursing Scholarship is awarded to a student pursuing a nursing degree from Umpqua Community College.
- The club also offers three Roseburg Umpqua Lions General Scholarships which can be used to pursue college aspirations or for vocational/technical training.
Information and due dates are listed on the applications.
What We Do
Community Service Activities
- Eye exams and eye glasses for the less fortunate
- Hearing exams and aids for the less fortunate
- Collecting/Recycling used eye glasses/hearing aids
- $2,000 in local scholarships
- Flags for First Graders
- Christmas Clothing/Gifts for less fortunate children
- Christmas food delivery for low income families
Help Support Community and State Activities:
- Oregon Lions Mobile Health Screening Unit
- Oregon Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation
- Lions Club International Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Joseph Lane Middle School Robotics team
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Personal Donations for Christmas Activities
- Looking for suggestions for additional fundraisers now that the Lions Den at Legion Field is no longer ours.